The device for magnetotherapy generates a low frequency (1 to 100 Hz),
magnetic field with an intensity of up to 100 Gauss per single output,
which brings positive effects specially as for tissue and bones regeneration.
- Model Magnetomed 7200
- Desktop device
- Display Color Touch&Scroll 6’
- 2 Channels
- Adjustable Duty Cycle (10-100%)
- 100 stored protocols, 200 protocols storable in the internal memory and 200 more in the smart card
Model Magnetomed 8400
Display Color Touch&Scroll 6’
Adjustable Duty Cycle (10-100%)
100 stored protocols, 200 protocols storable in the internal memory and 200 more in the smart card
When must magnetotherapy be used?
- RECENT FRACTURES AND CONSOLIDATION DELAY: In a very high number of cases, magnetic fields, stimulation the growth of bones nearby the fracture, accelerate the consolidation time.
- PSEUDOARTHROSIS: It has been demonstrated the magnetic fields are effective in the treatment of pseudoarthrosis.
- SUDECK'S DISEASE AND OSTEOPOROSIS: Magnetotherapy is effective in 80% of the cases of Sudeck's disease and in 70% of osteoporosis.
- INFLAMMATORY AND DEGENERATIVE ARTHROPATHY: Both inflammatory and degenerative arthropathies are indicated for the magnetotherapy treatment. Positive results have also been reached in the rheumatoid arthritis of the hand, in Bechterew's disease, arthrosis of the knee and lumbar arthrosis.
- OBLITERATING ARTERIOPATHY Magnetic fields have proven to be effective in treating vascular pathologies, thanks to their influence on blood flow and microcirculation.
- PSORIASIS: Psoriasis responds positively to this treatment in 60% of cases.