- Hemoglobin value tells us many different things about the health condition.
- A low hemoglobin value is sign of anemia while if it is too high can be a sign of dehydration.
- High hemoglobin values can also be signs of a serious disease such as COPD as seen in many smokers.
- Hemoglobin has also great importance for the blood's ability to transport oxygen-rich blood to the body.
- Typical symptoms can be tiredness, pale skin, and headaches. In very severe cases may cause increased heart rate and dizziness.
- There are many causes of anemia and blood deficiency can be determined by a simple blood test, to see if there are low concentrations of hemoglobin.
- CuraTec Nordic is importer and distributor in Scandinavia and in a number of European countries of HemoGo, which is used by professionals for measurement of hemoglobin values.
- Advanced biosensor technology.
- Suited for use in blood banks, donation centers, mobile transfusion station.
- Automatic Hct calculation.
- Small blood sample. 1,2 ul.
- Results in 40 seconds.
- Sample type. Capillary and venous blood.
- Calibration. No Coding.
- Memory 400 test.
Pocket Glucose Meter.
Measurement Time. 4 seconds.
Blood sample volume. 0,4 ul.
Sample Type. Capillary blood.
Calibration. No Coding.
Data Storage. 400 test.